This dissertation is to simplify the ambient light in contact shadow using Maya embedded language (MEL) which can be useful for all lighting artists to get a global illumination effect in simple steps and to reduce process of render time and they can connect and disconnect the ambient shader and adjust using GUI (graphical user inter phase) all the buttons will be in GUI itself. These are simple techniques but if one needs the old fashioned moves he’s got to go to the control set up tools. But these are simplified here and all can be achieved in simple clicks...
- Arts: Analysing The Political Cartoons
- Arts: Do You Call That Art
- Arts: Ecological Art
- Arts: Egon Schiele
- Arts: Exploring Russian Folk Dance
- Arts: Game Industry A Globalizing Market
- Arts: Joseph Cornell Box
- Arts: Origins Of Visual Art Impact
- Arts: Postmodernism Comic Book Art
- Arts: Situationist Theory
- Arts: The Languages Of Artistic Paintings Cultural Studies Essay
- Arts: Visual Culture
Note: All of the dissertations in this section were written by students and then submitted to us to publish and help others. They are not the work of our own expert dissertation writers; we never publish the work that we produce for our customers. Thanks to all of the students who have submitted their dissertations to us. You should not hand in these dissertations as your own. We do not condone plagiarism!